Button Heart - Christmas Tree Ornaments

I was in the mood for some new frugal Christmas ornaments this year.
So I bought some fabric that resembles ticking and pulled out some duck cloth (washed paint tarp), buttons, ribbon and lace and went to work.
These would make great neighbor gifts too.


(Heart Template)
At first I made the hearts right sides together and turned them.
But, I like the unturned ones best.

Now to finish decorating the tree.


_____________________________________


I linked up:

Home Body-Holly

Comments

  1. How cute are these? What a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to make the rounds of my linky party, but thanks so much for joining!
    Your hearts are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts