Thrift Store Find

I drove my son to meet with friends this morning and had to wait a while for him.  So, while I waited I did a sweep of the thrift store.  I had reached the end of the store and had not found anything that spoke to me until I happened upon these.  I bough two bags of them for 4.00 plus tax.  I have been looking for something to put in this basket for some time.  I love finding great things at the thrift store.  But, I must admit you have to shop with an open mind and be willing to make multiple trips without finding something that you really like.
This encourages me to go back.  It is some distance now for me to thrift shop, but if I am creative I can combine trips and still frequent the thrift stores.  I hope you'll give thrifting a try if you have not already.  Thanks for stopping by. 
 
_____________________________________________________


Comments

Popular Posts