Where on Earth can I find Heaven?

I am so thankful for my belief that God our Father and his Son Jesus Christ love me.  Life on this earth without the perspective that there is life in heaven for all of us after our sojourn here on this earth would be frightening and discouraging for me.
I am so blessed to have been taught the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  I am so thankful for the knowledge that I can repent for the sins that I commit and live with God again.  I feel so blessed that there is hope for me.  I love the good news of the gospel.  I make so many mistakes and I need so much refining.  But God, my father, loves me and has hope for me to improve and become the woman that he desires for me to become.
I love the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I feel so blessed to be able to partake of the joy that comes with it.
I am thankful for the glimpse of Heaven that I have been  blessed with.

http://www.mormon.org/mormonorg/eng/

Comments

Popular Posts