B.Y.U. Women's Conference 2010

I had the choice opportunity to attend Women's Conference for my 3rd year this year. It was SO wonderful. I did all that I could to soak up every bit of it.

There is so much there! The hardest part was choosing which classes to go to. There were SO many wonderful choices! I tried to gobble all of the good up as fast as I could and not miss one single thing.

I felt as though I'd undertaken eating an elephant in two days. It was an amazing experience! There was enough there to fill a week at least. So much good and so little time.

This year I was reminded of my lack of fitness with aching leg muscles after hoofing up and down stairs and back and forth across campus. Whew! I guess I am not as young as I once was. It's a good thing there are shuttles for people who can't hoof the hills.

We saw old friends and I enjoyed talking to people that I had never met. I sat by one Woman from Canada in one of the sessions. She says people are shocked that she will drive 12 hours to come to the conference. I giggled and told her I am one of them and I don't get out much.

I can't wait for the re-broadcasts!

Comments

Popular Posts