Girls Camp - If we sit really still they will not see us

I feel so blessed!  I got to spend a week with the most amazing young women and the most amazing leaders at girls camp! We had a lot of fun together and came home in great need of sleep. 

The animals were the other amazing part of girls camp.  It was so amazing to stay in a place where the animals felt safe to roam and go about their business as we enjoyed ourselves.  I have never spent so much time watching deer in my life. 

One morning these little twins ran circles like mischievous children as Mom grazed and watched us.  They ran to and fro up and down hills enjoying the safety that the environment offered.  I was amazed by the distance they covered while staying within a safe distance of Mom.

I am so glad that I had the opportunity to go to girls camp.

Comments

  1. I loved my years at Girls Camp. Amazing you captured these little deer in the photo. Where did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got to go to Heber Valley! What an amazing trip it was. Your wedding reception turned out beautiful Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts