I was tagged by Julie my sweet blog friend so now I'm "it".
This is a 4x4 blog meme that reveals some insights about me.
1. Four Places I Go-
- The Grocery Store. I actually like to grocery shop. Weird huh.
- My Parents House. Family is pretty important to me.
- To Young Women's Meetings. I love working with the Young Women's Organization in my ward.
- Anywhere my kids go. I asked my husband to paint my car to look like a cab at one point. (The pressure has eased now that I have teenage drivers.)
2. Four Of My Favorite Smells-
- Homemade Bread. I love to bake.
- Babies tubbed, scrubbed and adequately fed. I love the sweet smell of a baby after a bath.
- I love the smell of clean laundry. It is a great improvement upon the alternative.
- I love the smell of apples oranges and cinnamon simmering on the stove at Christmas.
- Pride and Prejudice A&E
- Emma BBC 2009
- Lark Rise to Candleford BBC
- Sense and Sensibility 1995 Emma Thompson
- Always keep an open mind to what the Lord may help you to do with your life. He is much better at planning.
- Love those around you. It's always the right thing to do. Even when it is hard.
- Never tell your husband you really don't want anything for your anniversary. Lol.
- Don't forget to check to see if the seat is down if it is dark. (I could not resist.)
I am tagging these 4 -
Andrea @ Bug world - Yipee she played!
Teresa @ Tree Baby's Tear Drop
Holly @ Homebody - Yipee she played!
Camille @ Camille's Corner