Game of Tag

I was tagged by Julie my sweet blog friend so now I'm "it". 
This is a 4x4 blog meme that reveals some insights about me.



1. Four Places I Go-
  • The Grocery Store.  I actually like to grocery shop.  Weird huh.
  • My Parents House.  Family is pretty important to me.
  • To Young Women's Meetings.  I love working with the Young Women's Organization in my ward. 
  • Anywhere my kids go.  I asked my husband to paint my car to look like a cab at one point.  (The pressure has eased now that I have teenage drivers.)

2. Four Of My Favorite Smells-

  • Homemade Bread.  I love to bake.    
  • Babies tubbed, scrubbed and adequately fed.  I love the sweet smell of a baby after a bath.  
  • I love the smell of clean laundry.  It is a great improvement upon the alternative.
  • I love the smell of apples oranges and cinnamon simmering on the stove at Christmas.
3. Four Favorite Shows/Movies- (No Fair, Only Four?)
  • Pride and Prejudice A&E
  • Emma BBC 2009
  • Lark Rise to Candleford BBC
  • Sense and Sensibility 1995 Emma Thompson
4. Four Recomendations-
  • Always keep an open mind to what the Lord may help you to do with your life.  He is much better at planning.
  • Love those around you.  It's always the right thing to do.  Even when it is hard.
  • Never tell your husband you really don't want anything for your anniversary.  Lol.
  • Don't forget to check to see if the seat is down if it is dark.  (I could not resist.)
I wonder if anyone of my Blog friends will play?
I am tagging these 4 -

Andrea @ Bug world - Yipee she played!
Teresa @ Tree Baby's Tear Drop
Holly @ Homebody - Yipee she played!
Camille @ Camille's Corner

Your it!

Comments

  1. The seat in the dark made me laugh. I've just about fallen in myself!

    I've never seen Lark Rise to Candleford, but I'm going to see if the library has it.

    I can almost smell that freshly baked bread. Your picture is mouthwatering.

    I'm so glad you played along!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts