D.I.Y. Eye Make Up Remover


Years ago I ran out of store bought eye makeup remover. 
I tried rubbing a cotton ball on my bar of Dove soap and then scrubbed my eye.
Not, so pleasant.
I missed my liquid eye makeup remover.  

I turned to Vaseline.
A Greasy experience.

Baby oil...
Better, but still greasy.

I just preferred a liquid.
So next, I turned to the baby bath.

I drizzled a bit into my store bought eye makeup remover bottle and filled it with water.
Why didn't I think of this first?
It took a moment of playing with it to decide how soapy I wanted it.

I have used this for years now.
I have never turned back and bought another bottle of eye makeup remover.
I can't even begin to tell you how much more economical this is!
I have used this same bottle of baby bath for a very long time.

This type of eye makeup remover works best for makeup that is soap and water washable.
If you need a bottle try the section that carries travel sized products in your local store.
Many stores carry small bottles.
If you try this I hope you'll leave me a comment and tell me what you think.  

Comments

Popular Posts