Summer Fun

It has been a busy week  
First a roller blade accident.

Then Broken glasses...  Sorry no picture.


Then our 3 year old built in microwave died.
I am not minding this little temporary one too much though.

And lots of school shopping. 

We had a talk with our kids today and told them to please be careful.
Let's not break any more bones, appliances or anything else that costs money for a while.

Monday we will order a new fuse for the microwave. 
I am hopeful.  It would be so nice to have it fixed so easily.  
Could we be so lucky?

How is your summer going?


Comments

  1. It's hard to have the microwave out when it's hot outside. You have to "slave over a hot stove" when it's time for dinner (like people used to...) It's good that you have a little spare. Our last microwave only last three years too. It also blew a fuse but our homeowners warranty replaced it free of charge. Hope the rest of your summer is careful, safe and inexpensive. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Broken bones are miserable any time, but especially in the summer. So sorry. Here's hoping your summer is uphill from here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope you are done with broken everything for a while. I don't think anything has broken over here this summer (except for maybe hearts). Hope the rest of your summer is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Call me silly... I ran out and bought the little one right after the big one broke. I remember being the 2nd family in the neighborhood to get a microwave when I was a kid. I guess you could say I am not willing to slave over a stove. Lol!
    I am off to buy the fuse.
    Wish me luck!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear your update! Our summer sounds a bit like yours . . . a broken arm and a grass fire right next to the house. I hope each of our next posts will be something, ummm . . . less broken. Happy Summer to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts