Smoothies - What's in your Stash - Economical Smoothie Ingredients

Love Smoothies?
Don't lose your fruit and greens, freeze them.

Frozen Fresh Spinach 
 A bag taken from a jumbo bag of fresh spinach.

Freeze Canned Pineapple
Drain and freeze a #10 can of pineapple.
I have no prejudice for canned and my Blendtec handles it without a problem.

Bagged Frozen Pineapple and Pineapple Juice

After the pineapple was frozen it was bagged along with the juice that I froze in an ice tray.

Cranberries, Bananas and Apples

Consider stocking up on Cranberries in the Fall.  Rinse them and freeze them for later.
I froze apples also when I had too many.


I have bought bananas by the case at times when the price was low.
Lay them on a baking sheet and freeze them after you peel them.
After they are frozen bag them for later.



Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts