IKEA Pan Rack


















If you remember I mentioned not yet having a pan rack in my new kitchen. Well, we solved that problem. One day a few months ago my husband helped me hang an IKEA Kroken pan rack over my Island. I have enjoyed it so much! It is lighter weight and a bit smaller than the other option I considered, but the shape was right for the spot.

It was not too difficult to hang and it frees up an entire cupboard.
We used a carpenters square to help get the holes straight in the ceiling and had it up in an evening.

My pans are not perfect, but it is functional and looks tidy.

It feels rewarding to me to wash my pans after a meal and rehang them. I have enjoyed this space saver!

Comments

  1. I LOVE Ikea and the good-looking and functional furniture and accessories they have. I wish something like this would work in my kitchen. I enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts